History of the Roundtable
The Mission of The Financial Services Roundtable:
To protect and promote the economic vitality and integrity of its members and the United States financial system.
The mission will be achieved through:
- Powerful and Effective legislative and regulatory advocacy;
- A strong industry reputation of trust and confidence;
- Premier executive leadership forums.
- Leadership - The Roundtable’s officers, Board of Directors and senior staff are mission-driven and responsive to the needs and demands of individual members, industry issues and member company priorities;
- Technology – in support of members’ business priorities, information security and industry leadership;
- Councils – tailored to specific sector issues that support The Roundtable’s mission.